Android Pay App is your bank card in Android devices. Tap and pay in stores. Keep your information safe.
• Use Android Pay by adding a card from any participating bank (see below).
• With Android Pay, your actual card number is never shared. Instead, a virtual account number is used so that your card details are always kept safe.
• Android Pay is available on all non-rooted Android devices (KitKat 4.4+).
• Still have questions? Learn more at support.google.com/androidpay.
Learn about supported banks in your country
• Australia: https://goo.gl/wwfbOl
• Ireland: https://goo.gl/aoQ72w
• New Zealand: https://goo.gl/pDH67K
• Singapore: https://goo.gl/ktbwKD
• United Kingdom: https://goo.gl/tMkehk
Android Pay is accepted anywhere that you can use contactless payments, and is available in your favourite Android apps
• Australia: https://goo.gl/MM52zn
• Ireland: https://goo.gl/EeMBiU
• New Zealand: https://goo.gl/cQJNNm
• Singapore: https://goo.gl/wKaV2k
• United Kingdom: https://goo.gl/lnEqvw
You can download Android Pay App in the corresponding tab with no registration, free of charge, viruses and sms.