Install DIRECTV app and Watch Live TV and recorded shows, catch up on the latest movies and shows with On Demand, and schedule recordings on your DVR.
- Watch thousands of your favorite movies and shows, Live or On Demand
- New! Data Free TV lets you stream DIRECTV on your devices, anywhere—without using your data
- (Requires eligible DIRECTV & AT&T data services. Excl. & restr. apply. Content varies and must be streamed through the DIRECTV App. Use subject to wireless service terms including those related to data speed. Streaming may not work at reduced speeds.)
- New! Stream or download your home DVR recordings to your devices. Watch anywhere—no internet connection required
- Enjoy the latest releases from premium channels you subscribe to like HBO®, Cinemax®, STARZ®, ENCORE®, and SHOWTIME®
- Switch screens! Watch your favorite show on one device then tap a button to send it to the big screen. And vice versa—send a show from your TV to your device and take your content with you!
- Record your favorite movies and shows from anywhere!
- Content running long? Add extra time to your recording and don’t miss a second of your favorite content
- Use your mobile device to pause, play, and rewind the program that’s playing on your TV
- When you want to find a show, just speak up. Voice search can help you find exactly what you’re looking for. You can even set it to display results on your TV
- Set parental controls and enjoy peace of mind over what your kids are watching
- Android phone running OS 4.2 or later
- DIRECTV customers must have a Residential Home account registered on DIRECTV’s website to access the DIRECTV app for tablets
- Watching On Demand or select Live TV Streaming channels outside the home requires an active Wi-Fi or 3G/4G Internet connection. For best performance, connect to a strong Wi-Fi signal.
- Available content is based on your current programming package and premium service. Not all content is available to stream at this time
- Live TV Streaming in-home only channels and remote control requires a Wi-Fi connection to your home network and a DIRECTV Plus® HD DVR (models R22, and HR20 or higher) connected to a broadband Internet connection. Remote control also works with HD receivers (models H21, H23 or higher) connected to a broadband Internet connection
- DVR streaming and downloading requires Internet-connected Genie HD DVR model HR44 or higher and compatible mobile device. To download, must be in-home on same Wi-Fi network connected to DVR
- Data Free TV requires residential DIRECTV service and active AT&T postpaid data service on eligible device. App download, advertisements and non-streaming app activity may incur data usage
- Scheduling a recording requires a Wi-Fi, or mobile network connection and a DIRECTV Plus® DVR or HD DVR
- Receivers do not require phone or Internet connection to schedule a recording
- In rare instances, scheduled recording(s) may not be recognized. Only available on certain receivers.
You can download DIREC TV in the corresponding tab with no registration, free of charge, viruses and sms.