TOP-5 Free VR Games for Android 2017
Virtual reality technology, or VR technology, has been gaining popularity in the last year.
AndroidAppForYou.com was presented the best free VR games (apps) for Google Cardboard 2016-2017. Download it now!
HardCode is a 3rd person VR shooter game for mobile VR headsets like Google Cardboard, Samsung Gear VR, Homido, Fibrum, etc.
- Fast action in virtual reality.
- Full use of a gamepad controller.
- Single player missions and online multiplayer.
- The shooter is compatible with most of bluetooth gamepads supported by Android.
- The first fun game with multiplayer inside.
2) Space Stalker VR
Space Stalker VR is mobile virtual reality sci-fi shooter-adventure game with cutting-edge visuals and immersive gameplay.
Navigate your ship, avoid and destroy various traps and enemies, hunt out mysterious artefacts, survive deadly chases using different weapons and tactics, grab your rewards and upgrade ship to get ready for next challenges – plenty of exciting gameplay mechanics creating ultimate VR-experience. Travel through beautiful atmospheric locations and complete exciting space stalker story!
3) VR Tunnel Race
Tunnel Race – the most exciting VR racing game ever. Play this vr rpg game now for a virtual reality experience.
Imagine how terrifying yet exciting at the same time once you are trapped in a condensed environment like one in a black hole. You are an astronomer – a racer too, after a time traveling in space, you suddenly got trapped in a weird tunnel. It hypnotizes you with multi colors. Be careful, Tunnel Racer!
Play this vr rpg game now for a virtual reality experience. One of the best vr games you can find. Try the cardboard app now.
4) VR Traffic Bike Racer
Traffic Bike Racer – is a milestone in the genre of VR bike racing where you experience to drive real deadly racing on crazy asphalt racing tracks.
- Stunning 3D HD quality graphics;
- Smooth and realistic bike handling;
- Breathtaking visuals;
- Different speed boosters to increase the speed;
- VR based 3D Environment;
- Gyro-meter based 360 degree rotation;
- Compatible with virtual reality glasses such as 4DUD and Google Cardboard VR;
- Crisp, Cinema like, HD visuals Different exciting racing tracks;
- No time Limit, unlimited play and fun Easy to learn and drive;
- Realistic bike physics stunts;
- Best suited music tracks for locations and races
5) VR X-Racer
X-Racer – The most Unlimited VR Racing game ever, try hard and feeling rush! A VR version game of X-Racer VR, which have 2 modes.
We are in star war 3, when UFO spaceship attack our Earth. We step up on a jet, bring missiles like in battle Los Angeles, fly up, and join the right side to protect what belong to us.
The airway is very difficult and dangerous. You need to avoid many obstacles around. Be careful, if you are playing VR mode, you could fall down to ground.
That’s incredible when you play VR Racing game with a VR Glass of Samsung Galaxy S7. Very awesome!